Tracy Earl - Curriculum Vitae
021 109 7639
An ambitious, driven recruitment professional searching for a role where I can expand my skill-set and utilise my skills in project management, event management, innovation, problem solving and process improvement and simplification.
Chief Talent Finder, Say Hello Recruitment
April 2016 - Present
Say Hello is my recruitment business where I've been recruiting talented humans for start-ups and dynamic businesses who are looking to scale. I've taken the less traditional approach to recruitment by utlising social media channels and networking opportunities to source and connect with skilled individuals. Say Hello also provides recruitment training, consultation around recruitment strategy and technology, market mapping and employer branding.
- Learnt valuable commercial / business skills
- Successful business development resulting in recruitment of mutliple roles with clients
- Hired a whole new digital team for one of my clients
- Created innovative recruitment campaigns and established employment branding material for a client
Senior Talent Specialist / Talent Sourcing Strategist
August 2013 - April 2016
In addition to recruiting talented Xero's all over the globe, I worked as a Talent Sourcing Strategist where I was responsible for Xero’s Talent Social Media Strategy. Working alongside the awesome Xero Talent Specialists, I provided assistance with mapping out talent in the NZ market and took ownership for driving recruitment projects forward. I enjoyed mastering process improvement, simplification and setting best practice. I also had one direct report.
- Hired over 96 employees in my last financial year with Xero
- Project managed / launched employment brand campaigns such as the Xero careers video and Shuttlerock content for the Xero careers page
- Ran internal employee referral programme campaigns
- Generated content and facilitated 'Recruitment 101', a 3 hour training program for Xero hiring managers, future leaders and those involved in the Xero recruitment process
- Led social media workshops for various business units
- Negotiated supplier contracts, reducing job board spend by $56,000
- At most, managed up to 32 open roles end to end
- Led social media sourcing workshops for the Talent Team
- Zero agency usage on permanent roles I recruited
- Acted as the 'go to' person on all issues with the ATS Xero used - Jobvite
- Mapped the full recruitment process and implemented various process improvements.
Sourcing and Selection Consultant, IAG
October 2010 - December 2010 / June 2011 - August 2013
I was initially recruited to assist with hiring claims staff following the Canterbury earthquakes and then I focused on BAU. I recruited a broad range of insurance roles across New Zealand for all of the IAG brands - State, NZI, AMI, Lantern, Financial Institutions. I managed end to end recruitment, volume recruitment (assessment centres) and lead and participated in multiple projects.
- Lead end to end recruitment processes for a portfolio across New Zealand
- Recruited all employees for the new State Insurance contact centre in Palmerston North
- Created e-learning module content for hiring managers
- Created a guide for candidates on interviewing at IAG - 'Put your best foot forward'
Education & Training
- National Diploma in Journalism - Whitireia Polytech, 2004 - 2005
- Social Talent Black Belt Certificate, March 2016
- Managing at Xero training - March 2016
- I'm currently writing a fictional book
- I'm an avid reader, mostly non-fiction / biographies
- I enjoy running - 36km in one session is my PB!
- Serious foodie and lover of beer
- I founded and organise #AucklandRec Meetup - check it out and sign up!
- I facilitated a 'Breakfast club' programme for Dress for Success, Wellington